Welcome to the Spay Neuter Veterinary Clinic
The Spay Neuter Veterinary Clinic is a low cost spay neuter clinic located in Vass, NC, off U.S. #1. We offer spay and neuter services for dogs and cats in the North Carolina Sandhills and surrounding areas. Our services at the Spay Neuter Veterinary Clinic include the following:
- Spay/Neuter for Cats and Dogs
- Cryptorchid Neutering
- Rabies Vaccines
- Umbilical Hernia Repair
Appointments are required for all visits. To make an appointment, call 910 692-FIXX (3499), or fill out the form on this page. Once you have made an appointment, please print the appropriate forms, complete the appropriate sections, and bring them with your pet to your appointment.
How to Schedule an Appointment:
We are happy to help you schedule an appointment for your pet at the Spay Neuter Veterinary Clinic! For all appointments we require a $25 deposit to be made prior to scheduling. That deposit goes towards the price of surgery if you come to your scheduled appointment. If you cancel your appointment within 10 days prior to the appointment or do not show up for your appointment, you will lose that deposit. Click HERE for our full deposit policy.
You have several options for scheduling an appointment with us.
- Come in to the clinic to pay your deposit and schedule the appointment. Our Address is 5071 US Hwy 1 N Unit C, Vass, NC 28394
- Give us a call at (910) 692-3499 to make the deposit and schedule the appointment. Since we receive such a high call volume, be aware that with this method you will likely
need to leave a message and we will call you back to schedule.
- It is also possible to schedule online through email. The online method requires that you pay the $25 per pet deposit prior to knowing the first available surgery date for your pet. In general, Dog spays are booking 3 weeks out from today’s date, dog neuters 1 week, cat spays 3-4 weeks out and cat neuters 1 week. Once you make the deposit and fill out the appointment request form, we will contact you by email to let you know your appointment date. If you want to change this date, the change needs to be done within 48 hours of the confirmation email to avoid the deposit policy stated above.
If you would like to schedule online, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Pay Pal link below to pay the deposit of $25 per pet. Once you receive a confirmation of this payment, record the confirmation number and print out your receipt. Add the name of the Pet or Pets that you want to schedule in the information section. With this method, you will not know the appointment date prior to making the deposit. If you prefer to know the appointment date prior, please either come in to the clinic or call to schedule.
Pay For Your Deposit Here
- Fill out the animal information form completely. Be sure to include the confirmation number you received from Pay Pal and make sure the contact information matches the Pay Pal payment, especially email and name.
- List on the animal information form days of the week you prefer. We do surgery Monday through Thursday, but since we serve several large groups and book out a few weeks, it may not be possible to get the date you are requesting.
- Once we receive the completed appointment request form and receive confirmation from Pay Pal that the payment has processed, we will email you to give you the first available date for your appointment and you will be scheduled for that day.
- Once you receive that email, confirm back to us within 48 hours that you would like that date or if you prefer a different date. If you do not let us know within the 48 hours that you would like to change the appointment date, your appointment date will be set and the standard missed or canceled appointment fees apply. Click HERE for our full deposit policy.
Deposit Policy Information:
- An appointment deposit of $25 per animal is required prior to scheduling any appointment which will be applied to the price of surgery if you drop off between 7 and7:30am on your scheduled day.
- We would need AT LEAST TEN DAYS notice in order to cancel/reschedule the appointment and leave the prepayment on your account.
- If you cancel the appointment in a shorter time frame than 10 days, the deposit is not refundable and will be lost.
- If you NO SHOW for your appointment, you will lose the $25.00 deposit.
- If you have extenuating circumstances, such as your pet having puppies or kittens prior to your appointment, please contact us ASAP.
- If your pet becomes ill immediately prior to the appointment, such as vomiting, diarrhea or coughing, please provide us with your veterinary records and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Spay Neuter Clinic Hours: